Sunday, January 9, 2011

Super Cool Dance Time Club

Usually my taste in music falls somewhere between nuthuggers with straightened hair almost until pointy Rumpelstiltskin indie boots. This latest recommendation really comes to you straight from my dancing shoes, instead of my usual my emo teen angst. Two Door Cinema Club is very quickly taking over the world. Holding their own somewhere near Passion Pit and Phoenix, Tourist History is sure to get those timmy toes a tap tap tappin.

Side effects of not listening may include: Becoming that guy who still wears a denim vest and blasts Poison out of his refurbished 1987 Chevy.

Trust me, you don't want to be that guy.



If you're interested check out more here:
http://www.myspace.com/twodoorcinemaclub

No comments:

Post a Comment

View Counter